September 20, 2008

A beautiful day~

Sweet cousins
Eric and his new son Landon




Only God could make something so beautiful :)
Becky taking a rest
Jacob and his friend Nick


A....different looking bull? weird :)


Fresh picked apples!




All this week has been such a blessing. Very nice not too hot days, a family that loves you, just knowing that God is always there to take care of you. All of those are blessings to me. Right now we are living in a rental house and I have realized sometimes all you want are the simple things in life. For instance, I have been sleeping in a loft where you go up the stairs and then right in front of you is my bed. And to get to the parents room and the boys room, you have to go through mine. It is pretty annoying at times. So what I'm trying to say is all I want at our new house is a room that you don't have to go through to get to other rooms and a door. Pretty simple huh? Anyway, here are some more pictures that I've taken through out the summer.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love,love,love your pictures, Chel!!! You have a lot of talent and good eye to see great pictures.

Love,
Mom

Chelsea said...

Thanks mom!!

Love you!