September 18, 2008

Saving the lives of the unborn

Something that has really pressed on my mind lately is abortion. I think of all those helpless babies that die because of the parents carelessness or because they might have some sort disability. I think that just because the baby might have some disability, or down syndrome, or that you are trying to cover up your sin, doesn't mean that it is just a worthless creature that can be thrown away; but that baby is a very special blessing that God gave to you. Everything is wonderfully made by God. I have an Aunt that has Down Syndrome and you know what? She is loved very much! She is a very beautiful young lady and I think that it is just so wonderful that God put her in our family. We are very blessed to have her on this earth with us. There are more deaths of babies by abortion than there are of sickness or accidents. To me, that is a very sad thing to think about.

Psalm 127:3 says:
"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."


Children are a blessing from God, and when you abort those babies, you are throwing away that special gift and blessing that God has given you.





No comments: