September 9, 2008

About Me

My name is Chelsea and I created this blog in hopes of keeping family that live far away up to date. I'm a christian homeschooled young lady and love to be at home. I've got 4 brothers and 1 sister. We live outside of a small town in Ohio, and would love to move to a bigger farm sometime. I have a Dog and a *few* Cats, ask anyone around here and they will tell you that a *few* cats are a little more than a few. :) We used to have Hogs and Chickens, but had to give them away because of our moving into a rental house.  I love to do photography and have a photography blog that you can go to by clicking on the link that is below my header. A few of the other things that I really enjoy to do is Crocheting, Cooking for my family, being outside,  reading my Bible, sewing, and any other crafts that I can get my hands on. :) I also really like  all kinds of music and play a couple instruments, the piano, violin/fiddle, and a little tiny bit of the banjo and guitar. :) I also play the penny whistle, and mandolin. :) 
Thanks for stopping by, and I love hearing from you! :)
In Him,
Chelsea 


No comments: